Capabilities of the "AX"
Inspection Class ROV:
Depths to 160 meters.
Capable of equipment recovery.
Ideal for inspection in tanks, drains and industrial ponds.
Colour video recording of inspections with data imprinting.
Tool sets for underwater manipulation.
Deployable in currents up to three knots.
Three-dimensional remote control.
Fluxgate compass heading Onscreen.
GPS location Onscreen.
Laser scaling video ruler.
Horizontal: two thrusters for forward and reverse movement.
Vertical: one centrally located thruster, mounted above the main hull
Side: one thruster centrally located for sideways movement.
- Crew: two (pilot/boatmaster/technician plus one operations assistant).
- The complete setup of the AX ROV and crew fits comfortably in a five
meter half-cabin power boat.
- Your expert observer / engineer is welcome on board to assist with viewing
- Individual units can be manhandled where site access is difficult.
- High-resolution 3CCD camera with zoom and tilt functions.
- High (540 line) resolution.
- Lighting: 65 Deg 65 watt light.
Web site and all contents © Copyright Bevin Lealand 2006, All rights